Halo Bits (Carbine Pops) Halo Bits (Carbine Pops)

I love halo

And I also loved this movie. Good job! I think im going to go play some halo2 live now.

Perverted Boy Perverted Boy

Funny Shit

That was funny as hell and scary at the same time when the poor little dude ran into the black man... Nice smooth and solid animaition here though. Good job!

Sanitarium Sanitarium

I like Sticks

I like stick deaths actually, And this one was well done. Good job, I recommend you make more from looking at all the reviews you got from people. People really enjoy this so make more!

Kirk's Skate Video No. 3 Kirk's Skate Video No. 3

AWESOME MOVIE!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 4.00!

From Underneath From Underneath

Good

Awesome for a 1st movie.. A LOT better then a lot of animations I see being done for the first time!!

-Keep up the good work-

Swordman Swordman

lmao

good movie, jauih showeas abigpoopa hegutits bugerking cha... I couldn't understand anything they said

The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

WOO HOO!

hahaha

It's so true!

(It's funny cause it's true)

Die Fucking Clowns Die Fucking Clowns

WOO HOO!

You killed the clown! hahahahah lmao

Warm Blood 2 Warm Blood 2

pretty good

Keep up the good work!

Lil Death Lil Death

GREAT

Yo dude, this kicked ass. I have a website already called www.stickdeathland.com I make toons and stick deaths and I was wondering if you wanted to join the website and you can put your animations on there and we can make some animations.. If you want to see mine, look on the protal and find osmama's christmas gift.. Oh yea the site is not finished all the way. Theres still a little I have to do with it. E-mail me at soadfan1987@aol.com if interseted!